The PROBA-V Quality Working Group (QWG) was established in November 2014 with the following objectives:
- Inform on and discuss the PROBA-V quality maintenance at both operational and scientific level with key user groups, supporting team members, and funding partners.
- Preserve observational consistency and continuity with previous (SPOT-VGT) and follow-up (Sentinel-2 and -3) missions.
The QWG meets twice a year and its core members comprise representatives from:
- Key user groups
- Copernicus Global Land Service (CGLS, France)
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL, Belgium)
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS, Belgium)
University of Valencia (UV, Spain)
Copernicus Climate Change Service (C3S, Belgium)
- Funding partners
- European Space Agency (ESA, Italy/Netherlands/Belgium)
- Belgian Science Polciy Office (BELSPO, Belgium)
- Project Team and Supporting Members:
- Flemish Institute for Technological Research (VITO, Belgium)
- Serco (Italy)
- Brockmann Consult (Germany)
- ACRI (France)
The Quality Working Group is occasionally extended by one or more invited experts for discussions on specific scientific topics.
A list with QWG Members and Contact Point can be found in the subsections.